Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Books

I love books, they are everywhere in my house. A dream is a library with rolling stairs….
Books of all sorts: novel’s, historical, (forensic)-detectives, medical (blame my Paraveterinarian degree), antiques, cook books and much more.

Unfortunately I don’t have much time to read books. That is why they are spread through the house: where I can sit, I can read. Of course I don’t have enough time to browse bookstores which is a shame. But I ususally catch up wit this during my short brakes in the UK.

Bless the Internet where I virtually can walk into every bookstore. Browsing, reading and ordering. Can you imagine my joy when I read that soon the
Oxford Bookstore can be contated via SMS?
Mobile 365, the global leader in mobile messaging and data services, today announces a strategic initiative with Oxford Bookstore, to launch an interactive SMS service across India. Mobile 365 has
launched this unique SMS service for Oxford Bookstore to instantly update book lovers on new releases and bestsellers via their mobile phones.

Mobile 365 leads the world in the global delivery and settlement of mobile messaging and data services, including SMS, MMS, and WAP. With reach to nearly 700 mobile operators around the world, Mobile 365 is at the forefront of mobile interoperability messaging and the distribution of premium content and value-added services. Headquartered outside of Washington, D.C., Mobile 365 has offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Milan, New Delhi, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, and Taipei. Major operator customers include Verizon Wireless, Vodafone, Cingular Wireless, T-Mobile, Telcel, Orange, Telefonica, O2, China Mobile, China Unicom, Hutchison, and Airtel. Major brand customers include
Skype, Volvo, Sony Pictures, MSN, Citibank, Siemens, Ogilvy, Yahoo!, and Dunkin' Donuts. For more information, visit Mobile 365

I keep you updated about similar services in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment