Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Will President Bush soon be on your contact list?

The President of the United States George W. Bush visited Estonia.
Jaanus Kase at Skype blogged about the arrival yesterday, including pictures of the traffic camera’s.

President Bush did not stay long but long enough to
receive two gifts from his Estonian host prime minister Andrus Ansip: a glass sculpture and a Skype wireless phone that can be used to make calls over the Internet.


The Philips VOIP841 cordless Skype phone
handset that Bush received allows users to make Skype calls without touching a computer. Estonian programmers developed the code for the phone.

When President Bush finds out (if not already) how safe Skype calls and chats are, maybe he will get in touch with you for a social chat to promote and discuss his plans and ideas for the world.

How about receiving an authorization request “Hi, please add me to your contactlist. Love to meet ordinary people. George W. Bush, President of the United States”

4 comments:

  1. Well - the President and I are practically neighbors!
    I live just 2 hours away from Washington D.C. so the next time I'm there I'll take the opportunity of visiting the White House and having a nice chat with him about Skype.
    I could telephone him but he doesn't seem to return my calls.
    Perhaps if I 'Skyped' him it would make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norman, I think you indeed need to see him about Skype.
    According to Postimees, he left his present (the Skype phone) unopend at the table when he walked away... (or was it the glass item?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:51 pm

    Wonderful goods ftom you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
    and you're ust too fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and yyou still ake care of to keep
    it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you.
    This is actually a great website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your much appreciated feedback! :-)

      Delete