Saturday, September 02, 2017

'All Sorts Of People !' published!!

In March 2017, I published my first Dutch e-book 'Observaties'; 12 short fictional stories based on travelling Europe.

Wo does not love watching people and who does not wonder why people act the way they do.
https://helenvarras.blogspot.nl/2017/03/publicatie-van-mijn-eerste-boek.htmlNot everyone attracts the attention of viewers  but some do and if they do, I start 'spinning' a background or explanation which results in short fictional stories.

After the publication of 'Observaties' I received many requests to translate it in English and of course that is what I did.
It is now for sale world wide. Please click this link which directs you to more information about the book (synopsys and reviews) and the list of all sellers.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment