Monday, January 22, 2007

TRENDnet ships VoIP Conference phone for Skype

There is a new Bleutooth toy on the market.
My bleutooth addiction is well known. I carry around a few headsets which are compatibale with many other devices.
Both my Ericsson Headsets (
HB–600 and HB–608) are very comfortable and I often forget they “decorate’ my ear.

I also like conference phones. They allow me to move around in my office and still talking at Skype. Also it doesn’t interfear with other sound devices I use.
So always an open ear for new “toys” like TRENDnet’s ClearSky Bluetooth VoIP Conference phone for Skype the “
TVP-SP4BK
In addition to looking very nice, the device allows hands-free VoIP conferencing via Bluetooth.


The ClearSky kit comes with the base unit and a USB Class 1 Bluetooth adapter, giving a range of up to 100 metres (328 feet), the company says.
The unit includes an integrated LCD screen and touchpad that lets users view Skype contacts, call history, status and SkypeOut credit balance.

TRENDnet says the phone includes more than 4 hours of talk time and up to 72 hours of standby time, with the ability to be recharged through a USB computer connection. Conference features include echo cancellation, noise suppression, and supports headsets.

The phone is available now for about $170 (through online retailers).

A nice price for a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment