Monday, October 09, 2006

Free "Pamela Pro" Skype Software for Every International Podcasting Expo Attendee

An offer you just can’t resist!

I am a very happy user of Pamela. I don’t joke when I call Pamela my PA (Personal Assistant).
She replies to chats when I am not available, leaving personal messages.
She records calls (with permission of the other side of course), video and keeps tracks of my chat history, and birthdays. Time scheduling is another great feature.
Others are: voice messaging, notifications, network, application logging, e-mail forwarding, PamCasting and blogging.

There is so much to do with and to explore in
Pamela. How did I ever live without this PA….

The International Podcasting Expo is October 20-22, 2006.
Dick Schiferli of Pamela Systems offers his flagship software for Skype, "Pamela Pro", to every seminar attendee during the International Podcasting Expo. The Podcasting Expo will present 40+ online seminars, workshops and networking events, as well as give away free podcast production tools to all seminar attendees. Paige Eissinger of 2 Smart Chix will offer training on the Pamela Pro software.

So, don’t think about going but go…..

No comments:

Post a Comment